Pages

Monday 28 May 2012

Tender 2 - Update

After we finished our initial Tender I went away and read through everything. One thing that I was still not convinced of was the Garage Extension. Our siting plan showed a 900mm garage extension, and our tender listed a 400mm Extension, but we wanted a 500mm extension so we had to get this sorted and get all the documents having one correct measurement.


Ok so... Our lot is 16500mm wide, the House is 14610mm + Garage Extension 500mm = 15110mm. This leaves 1390mm down the East side of the House, and 940mm between the Eaves and the Fence. To have Eaves above Habitual Rooms you need at least 1000mm between the Fence and the Eave. So this means we can't have Eaves over Bed2/3. I wasn't going to make the Garage any smaller so this will have to do.

I also had a think about my Store in the Study that I added, and it began to seem more strange just having a Cupboard built into the corner. I decided to make the store take the full width of the Study to try and hide the Store space a bit more while gaining a larger store room. See pics below:



Store Room Version 1.0



Store Room Version 2.0




Page 1

Page 2

Page 3

Page 4

Page 5

Page 6

Page 7

Page 8

Page 9

Page 10

Page 11

Page 12
















No comments:

Post a Comment