Frame Stage Independent Inspection.
Today I went down to meet my Building Inspector. I wanted to highlight a few concerns that I am pushing to get fixed. Below are the items I raised to the Inspector:
- Paint Chip on Stacking Sliding Door from Family to Alfresco
- Concrete Blow out on Rear Corner of House (This was already fixed when he arrived)!
- Frame Overhang on front of Garage (He wasn't concerned with how it was fixed)
- Windows that were not installed (we found out that they are damaged most likely from when they were installed and "fell out" and broke the hinges on them)
- Frame Overhang Inside Garage next to Entrance Hall (Again this was already fixed)
- Split frame on toilet, and unsecured Bed2 door frame (said most of this gets fixed at fixing stage)
- Spoke about the dusting of the Slab (He said he would write this up as it can be a problem for people with allergies, asthma and tiling)
|Fixed - Slab Blowout on Rear Corner of House (Bed4)|
|Fixed - Frame Over hang on Garage / Entrance Wall (Note wet Concrete)|